Providence University holds online "110 Annual Providence University Social Responsibility Practice Project (USR) Achievements Exhibition"
1. The purpose of the activity: The University Social Responsibility Practice Program (USR) focuses on the cultivation of university talents and local connections. The implementation of the program in the past five years has yielded fruitful results. This year, we will continue to strengthen the teacher’s community energy and the relationship with the local connection, and increase students The sensitivity and local recognition of senior age issues are expected to enable our teachers and students to work more closely with the local communities and show the common vitality of our school and the community. In response to the COVID-19 epidemic, the online method has been adjusted to handle the publication of results.
2. Event Information:
(1) Online "USR Building a Happy Silver Generation Circle" results presentation
1. Time: June 24, 110 (Thursday) 12 noon to 4 pm.
2. Method: Use "Microsoft Teams Online Live".
3. Open online registration time: from now until 17:00 on June 20, 110 (Sun).
4. Registration link: https://reurl.cc/Gd8axd [Confirmation letter of successful registration and online live broadcast login information will be unified on June 21 (Mon) to notify successful online registration via E-mail. 】
(2) Online static exhibition "Youth Games, Everyone Move Forward"
1. Opening time: June 24, 110 (Thursday) at 10:00 am.
2. Online exhibition time: June 24, 110 (Thursday) to June 30, 110 (Wednesday).
3. Method: Put it on the "Teaching Development Center of Providence University-Learning Innovation Group Facebook Fan Page".
4. Event website: https://www.facebook.com/puyesido
(3) Contact window: Chen Yingpei project assistant of the school's teaching development center, telephone: 04-26328001#17183, contact mailbox: email@example.com.