Taiwan Sustainable Energy Research Foundation-Announcement on the amendment to the Association's "2021 14th Taiwan Sustainability Award Guide"
1. The main points of the revision of this brief chapter are as follows:
(1) This award is in response to the Central Epidemic Command Center’s release of the three-level epidemic alert on this (June) 7th and lasts until June 28th. Considering the epidemic alert period, it is not easy to apply for the award. For this reason, it will be "sustainable." The deadline for registration and payment of "Development Goals Award" has been extended to August 2 (Monday) simultaneously. Participating units are requested to pay attention to the changes in the payment date.
(2) In order to encourage and commend more outstanding sustainable achievements, all sectors of the community can choose to register for the "Single Performance Category of Sustainable Performance" without publishing the category of sustainable report awards.
2. One copy of the revised "2021 14th Taiwan Sustainability Award Brochure" is attached to the letter, please refer to it.
3. This award adopts E-based online registration work, and registration is open from now until August 2nd. The selection method has been announced on the official website (tcsaward.org.tw), and you are invited to sign up to participate in joint implementation of social responsibilities and enhance Taiwan's sustainable competitiveness.